Aug 10, 2006

Video Ronaldinho presents great moments against Real Madrid

In the section Video Ronaldinho I launched in my blog a few days ago, as I explained the purpose of this section is sharing with you some of the best plays of Ronaldinho, so you can witness for yourself his magic with the soccer ball, dribbles and tricks.

This time I will share with you one of the greatest moments I think Ronaldinho has ever had in his career, he has had many great moments, but this one in particular is sort of an icon, at least that's my point of view. The ocasion was very special, it was a very important game, FC Barcelona was playing against Real Madrid in Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. That day I can say that most soccer fans in the world were expecting this particular game, I don't know how many people watched on TV that game, but it must have been millions all over the world. I was one of them, and I was thinking about what a great season FC Barcelona was having, and what a great season for Ronaldinho as well. I was like expecting a great game from Ronaldinho that day, but I never could imagine how big performance he was going to have.

FC Barcelona won that game 3-0, the 1st goal was made by Eto'o in the first half. The 2nd and 3rd goals do you know or do you remember who scored them?. I'm sure you already know the answer..........Ronaldinho of course!. But these were no usual or simple goals, they really were spectacular.

After the last goal from Ronaldinho, he received and oustanding ovation and applauses from Real Madrid fans. Well, if you want to take a look at these great moments that day in Madrid, you are invited to watch this video, just press the play button, it's the one with the little triangle. I hope you enjoy......

8 comments:

  1. Barcelona 0 - Getafe 4
    irreverent,iconoclastic,eclectic e liberty

    http://telamamaria.blogspot.com
    in Catalonia - Spain

    thank

    ReplyDelete
  2. check this
    http://abriendo.wordpress.com/2007/09/22/triste-final-de-un-idolo/

    ReplyDelete
  3. chk out the video on www.sportsegg.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the latest news? Come visit my Ronaldinho Blog that has the latest news, goals, videos and much much more.
    www.ronaldinho.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:46 AM

    After seeing Ronaldinho remain an unused substitute in the victory at Valencia on Saturday, the Madrid-biased paper believes that it was a punishment by Rijkaard.The three-goal victory by the Blaugrana means that the players that appeared in Mestalla will demand that they are first choice.Lionel Messi limped out of the action in the first half at the weekend and was replaced by Giovani Dos Santos, rather than Ronaldinho and Marca think that it was a sign.
    ------------------
    Asta


    Guaranteed ROI

    ReplyDelete
  6. In 2003, Ronaldinho made it known he wanted to leave PSG after they failed to qualify for European competition. That set off a bidding war among the elite clubs for his services. On July 19, FC Barcelona snapped him up for 27 million Euro, trumping Manchester United. Ronaldinho justified their purchase, leading them to a second-place finish in the Spanish first division during the 03/04 season.
    ----------------------
    Ritaaran

    Guaranteed ROI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:09 AM

    This time I will share with you one of the greatest moments I think Ronaldinho has ever had in his career,he has had many great moments,but this one in particular is sort of an icon,at least that is my point of view.The ocasion was very special, it was a very important game, FC Barcelona was playing against Real Madrid in Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. That day I can say that most soccer fans in the world were expecting this particular game,I don not know how many people watched on TV that game,but it must have been millions all over the world.I was one of them, and I was thinking about what a great season FC Barcelona was having, and what a great season for Ronaldinho as well.
    ----------------
    Asta


    Guaranteed ROI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:11 PM

    Amazing stuff. Ronaldinho defined a decade of football. The only comparison is Ronaldo himself, as seen below:

    http://elephant1-restoration.blogspot.com/2010/10/flashback-magic-of-ronaldo.html

    ReplyDelete